MEMBERS & GUESTS acknowledge that you are physically able to engage in any activity, program, or training provided and agree that all exercises and use of this facility are undertaken at you sole risk. You also agree to accept full responsibility for all personal belongings. Derogatory remarks involving any other member or club personnel will not be permitted. A member may bring a guest at $5.00 a visit. Without a member a guest must pay $10.00 for a day pass. There is a $10.00 fee for any freeze request.
PROPER CLOTHING & HYGIENE
- Appropriate athletic shoes only. No steel shoes, boots, or SANDELS are allowed in workout areas.
- Shorts, sweatpants, T-shirts, tank tops, & spandex accessories deemed appropriate by management.
- Clean workout clothing is required. Management will address any unsatisfactory visible hygiene condition and corrective action may be required.
- All other clothing and shoes must be kept in lockers. Please keep all valuables at home. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Please avoid the use of heavy perfume,lotions, or cologne.
- No belt buckles, bleu jeans, or loose jewelry items can be worn in workout areas.
EQUIPMENT AND CARDIOVASCULAR AREA
- Please be courteous at all times.
- Allow others to work in during your rest periods.
- Always put weights away when you are done with them.
- Keep hands and feet away from all moving parts and weights stacks.
- DO NOT attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned.
- Report any equipment problem immediately to the staff.
- Use your work out TOWEL TO WIPE OFF EQUIPMENT and benches after use.
- If you are unfamiliar with the use of any equipment, please ask a staff member for assistance.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in this area or the weight room area.
WEIGHT ROOM AREA
- Please be courteous at all times. Allow others to work in during rest periods.
- Rack all weights after each use.
- If dumbbells appear loose or cracked, report the item to the staff immediately.
- Always use a spotter when attempting maximum weight.
- Collars and clips are to be used for “free bar” lifting.
POOL, SAUNA, & JACUZZI AREA
- You must always wear proper clothing in the Saunas.
- Always shower before entering in to the pool or Jacuzzi, especially when coming from the Saunas.
- If members are waiting for a lap lane, you have 30 minutes to use your lane, from the time you started.
- No food or drinks, except water are allowed in this area.
- If you wish, two members may share a lap lane.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in this area, unless they are getting swim lessons from our instructor.
- Water bottles with spill proof lids are allowed in all areas of the club.
All members and guests are required to have fun. We are here to help you reach your fitness goals and provide you with a safe workout environment. Please let us know if you have any questions or recommendations on how we can best serve your needs.