In this budget conscious age of advertising where every dollar counts, many businesses are looking outside of traditional media to get their brands and businesses out to the public. Iceoplex Escondido Ice Skating Rink boasts over 1,000,000 visitors annually, and those are BIG numbers for businesses with a small marketing budget.
Iceoplex Escondido is your solution! We offer inexpensive sponsorship and successful advertising opportunities that will expose your business to over ONE MILLION new clients annually! Invalid source specified. Choose from ice logos, dasher board, video display, and banner advertisements in the rink or go digital with our online advertising opportunities. In December 2010, Media Life Magazine reported ice rinks as having become a valuable form of “out of home advertising.” According to the article, many companies are taking advantage of inexpensive rink ads including: “McDonald’s, Great Clips, St. Paul Pioneer Press, Dairy Queen, Audi and Commerce Bank.” Our Director of Marketing can customize a sponsorship or advertising package that best fits your company’s goals, objectives, and budget.
Advantages to rink advertising:
- High volume location - Average over 1,000,000 patrons per year.
- Captive audience - Undivided attention.
- Extended viewing – Most visitors remain for more than 1 hour per visit.
- Support local youth sports – Teams support businesses who support them.
- Repetition – Practice rink location, up to 2-7 visits per week
- Undivided Attention – No Tune out, trashing or turning pages.
- Ideal demographic- Reach consumers actively supporting our local economy
- If you don’t get their attention, your competition will!
Still not convinced we have the clients you want? Maybe this will change your mind:
According to Media Life Magazine, “Ten percent of hockey fans have an annual household income less than $25,000, according to Scarborough, with 9 percent between $25,000 and $35,000, 16 percent between $35,000 and $50,000, 19 percent between $50,000 and $75,000, 18 percent between $75,000 and $100,000 and 28 percent at $100,000 or more.”
“According an the ESPN poll, the median household income of figure skating fans is $90,000, with 34 percent having an annual household income of $100,000 or more and 52 percent at $75,000 or more.”